Getting around in a VoiceThread
From an open VoiceThread, you can listen to comments, record comments of your own, and even access the settings for that VoiceThread.
- Click on a person’s Identity image to listen to that person’s comment
- Click the play button to begin playing the VoiceThread.
- Use the timeline to scrub through the various comments on this slide.
- Record a new comment.
- Use the arrows to view other slides.
- Use the postcard viewer to see all slides in this VoiceThread at once.
- Zoom in or out.
- Click the menu icon to access more information and settings for this VoiceThread.
- See which Identity you’re currently using and click on it to select a different one.
- Turn on closed captioning for this slide if it is a video and if captions have been added.
- View the VoiceThread in fullscreen mode.
- Close the VoiceThread.
Click here to learn about keyboard shortcuts.
Return to parent category